martes, 1 de septiembre de 2020

FIFTH GRADE: METODOLOGÍA DEL EXAMEN DE INGLES GRADO 5°

HELLO GUYS!!! Aquí  les comparto la información sobre el examen de "Tercer Periodo"  correspondiente a grado 5°. 

- El examen de "Tercer Periodo" de grado 5to consiste en una exposición. CLICK HERE 👈  

Example: 

"My Daily Routine"

Hello, my name is Tina. Today, I'm going to talk about my daily routine. My daily routine from Monday to Friday in the morning start when I get up at 6:00 am, I take a shower, wash my face, brush my teeth, then I get dressed, put on my shoes. after that; I  eat my breakfast. then I turn on my computer to connect to my virtual classes until 12:00 pm. 


  



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

SEVENTH GRADE : DIAGNOSTIC TEST

    Hi, Guys!!!  Welcome aboard to this new school year. Step by step you will be able to speak English fluently and for that, I give you a ...